Questions about the Spanish Major and Spanish Minor should be directed to Shawn Bainbridge. Additional questions about the Spanish Minor can be directed to Professor Joseph Bauman. Together, they will help keep you on track toward your degree and will work with you to navigate co-curricular opportunities.
Appointment and drop-in advising availability is listed in Starfish at https://psu.starfishsolutions.com/starfish-ops/dl/instructor/serviceCatalog.html?bookmark=connection/92054/schedule or by clicking here.
Contact Information and Offices
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Address: 442 Burrowes
Office Phone: (814) 863-5417
- Basic (001, 002, 003) and Intermediate course placement questions
- Proficiency testing questions
- Evaluation of basic/intermediate level transfer credits
Email Address: email@example.com
Office Address: 140 Burrowes
Office Hours: Wednesdays 9:30-11:00 a.m., Thursdays 1:30-3:00 p.m., and by appointment.
Office Phone: (814) 865-1171
- Orientation to various Spanish major options
- Course planning for Spanish minor
- Study abroad advising for Spanish major and minor
- Pre-departure agreements
- Course substitutions for overseas classes
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Address: 158 Burrowes
Office Hours: Mondays 8:30-10:30 a.m., Wednesdays 11:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
Office Phone: (814) 863-9473
- Spanish major/minor planning; major declaration
- Italian minor planning
- Study abroad – general planning
Please make an appointment if you need help with:
- your next semester schedule (language pre-majors and majors)
- concurrent major planning (feasibility, courses needed)
- academic difficulty
- Faculty Senate petitions (retroactive withdrawal or registration, etc.)