Online journals and databases for research in linguistics and literature.
- Spanish-Language Literature: Georgetown University Library’s Guide to Research, excellent.
- Glossary of Literary Theory
- Literature in Latin America
- European Literature –Electronic Texts
- Guide to Literary Theory and Criticism
Both Linguistics And Literature
- Journal Storage (PSU subscription): To download articles from all areas of knowledge, including Literature and Linguistics, in pdf format.
- Ingenta Gateway (PSU subscription): Allows you to download the articles of the journals the library is subscribed to
- Science Direct
- Reading in a Foreign Language: Online linguistics and literacy journal
- MLA Bibliography: Articles and More → select E-Resource List (A - Z) → scroll down to MLA Bibliography / MLA Directory of Periodicals
- Search for E-Journal by Title: Articles and More → E-journals at PSU (write key word, such as "linguistics" or "literature")
- Cambridge Journals on line: Offers downloadable pdf documents
- Blackwell Synergy: Online journals
- Project Muse: Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Kluwer Online Gateway: Offers downloadable pdf documents from online journals.
- Questia, The World’s Largest Online Library of Books and Journals: Requires subscription, but it offers abstracts and previews of articles, and therefore, it is a way of finding bibliography on a topic.
- Papers on Semantics
- Linguistics and Language Behavior Abstracts: Articles and More → select E-Resource List (A - Z) → scroll down to Linguistics and Language Behavior Abstracts.
- DAVIES/NEH Corpus del español: Allows searches in different media and throughout different historical periods.
- Corpus de referencia del español actual (CREA): Allows searches by countries and in different media.
- Corpus diacrónico del español (CORDE)
- Base de datos sintácticos del español actual: Free, but it requires subscription.